|Apparel Inventory Software|
InStyle Software provides quick and easy access to manage your inventory. Reports will show what products you have on-hand, what is reserved for orders, what is in production and when it will be available. Alarms will alert you to low inventory levels and scheduling problems.Based on your BOM, Customer Orders, Production Orders, Purchase Orders and On-Hand levels, InStyle will help you answer the following questions:
We have an industry specific, apparel inventory management software that makes it easy to see your inventory by season, style, color and size or a combination of these attributes.
- What items are required?
- Based on my on-hand, production requirements and Min/Max/Opt levels, what PO's do I need to generate?
- When do I need to buy these items and when do I need them delivered?
- How much do I have in inventory now?
- How much that is in inventory is currently reserved for production already?
- What locations is my inventory in?
- What is the cost of my inventory?
- What is the current status of my finished goods inventory?
- How much is in On-Hand?
- What are current Open Orders?
- What is available to sell?
- What products are currently in production, and when will they be available?
- Based on my inventory levels, min/max/opt levels, considering my open orders, what Finished Goods PO's do I need to create? For which products, and for what quantities?
- How much of each product have I shipped?
- What is the cost of my Finished Goods Inventory?
InStyle manages and tracks all your Finished Goods and Raw Material inventory levels and requirements. System alarms will alert you when levels are low, when you need to buy, when receiving shipments may be late and when production delays may affect your Customer Orders.
| There are no comments|