Apparel Warehouse Management System (WMS)
For businesses of all sizes – from small scale organization to global enterprises, in need of an effective inventory control management system can rely on InStyle Software. Our inventory and warehouse management software allows you to manage every stage of the product lifecycle, customized to fit your needs efficiently. To be concise, it is a fully integrated application designed to manage distribution and warehousing operations utilizing radio frequency mobile computer (RF device) technology in a cost-effective manner.
With InStyle inventory control program and warehouse management software, you can extend your enterprise, streamlining multiple functions such as gain insights into shipments, know the location of all inventories, enhance productivity in the picking process, ensure the accuracy of each order placed and scrutinize whether the order is properly packaged and shipped to its destination.
Understanding Warehouse Management System
To store inventory at maximum efficiency and minimum cost, warehouse management systems (WMS) are must. A Warehouse Management System will help you achieve the real-time visibility, improving operational efficiencies, reducing errors and reducing the total time that it takes to process an order.
InStyle Warehouse Management System Features
- Item Bin Location Mapping
- Routing and Planning
- Receiving Processing
- Quality Assurance
- Cross Docking Control
- Directed Put-away
- Physical Inventory Cycle Counting
- Replenishment Control
- Pick Wave Optimization
- Retail Compliance (Labels, Carrier Routing, Manifests, etc.)
- Weight Station and SPS Integration
- Consolidation and Manifest Control
- Shipment Tracking
- Interface to Common Carrier Systems
- Distribution Centre Management Reporting
The Advantages of Warehouse Inventory Control Software
It’s important for organizations to select the right warehouse management system. However, keeping a watchful eye on your inventory will tell you how well the business is growing. Not all warehouse management system (WMS) or computer software offer the same functionalities; however based on the company’s expectations and limitations of the inventory control software, it may vary. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully consider the advantages of warehouse inventory control software, which includes:
- Inventory Management – One of the main advantages of using warehouse inventory control software is to achieve the real-time visibility into inventories. Using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) and an inventory control program, you can easily manage your inventory in real-time, saving time and money.
- Accuracy and Efficiency – A proper and efficient Warehouse Management System (WMS) improves the accuracy, reducing the risk of human errors. However, it controls the movement of inventory in a warehouse which includes receiving, put away, picking packing and shipping.
- Cost Effective Solution – It trims your cost per order, reduces the picking time, and can even increase storage capacity. It will also affect high-visibility areas and cost reductions via inventory carrying costs, annual physical inventory cost, labor cost and shipping cost.
- Customer Engagement – Through warehouse inventory control software, you can improve customer engagement and loyalty; shipping the right product to the right place at the right time.
InStyle Apparel Warehouse Management System and Inventory Control Program will add stability and consistency; gaining better visibility into your entire supply chain management.