IT has become not only an essential but an indispensable tool for businesses today. As far as the textile industry is concerned, the number of newly emerging textile manufacturing units is increasing rapidly and most of them consider IT as a helping hand to their businesses. Lengthy processing sequences and increasingly complicated product mixes call for an efficient IT infrastructure. Composite mills dealing with weaving, spinning, sewing, and retailing are especially finding it critical to include ERP in their arsenal of tools. Although over 85% of the industry’s production units are small, the rising trend of opting for IT-related infrastructure is clear and is quite a positive sign.
The textile industry generally involves designing and manufacturing of clothes, distribution, and use of already manufactured fabrics. Business owners these days prefer to make their businesses more systematic and efficient. Here’s when ERP helps them! It doesn’t matter if you are in the fabric-to-garment segment, or the cotton-to-yarn, or yarn-to-fabric, or all of them; the Enterprise Resource Planning software – Apparel ERP software has everything covered to manage your entire business, end-to-end. An ERP system uses a relational database system that manages all the important parts of a business. The ERP solution particularly designed for the textile industry integrates all the business processes involving the critical eight areas of textile production planning – raw materials, finance, payroll, inventory, quality, sales, and plant management.
If you are looking forward to reducing your costs to a great extent, an apparel ERP software can help you the most. Apparel specific ERP software will help you cut costs significantly through online quality monitoring. Implementation of the right ERP software can also help you manage cut major costs in processing.
What Benefits Does ERP Solutions Offer Specifically to Textile Industry?
- Manage key functions such as product planning, purchasing, inventory control, interacting with suppliers, providing customer service, and tracking orders quickly
- Organized information for improved decision making – right from manufacturing, sales, finance, and data sharing
- Delivery of the right information to the right people at the right time
- More effective communication between coworkers, customers and vendors
- Integrated business processes and people anywhere in your company & more efficient work flow
- Improved productivity
- Straight access to data & know the details of various stages the process is in
- Streamlined business processes, minimized inventories, & maximized output
Is your business ready to use an Apparel ERP software and receive all these benefits? Reduce inventory levels, stop having to make embarrassing calls to customers and distributions because you are late. Prepare yourself for a well-executed, streamlined, smooth business operation using an apparel ERP software.